WHAT the Catechism Teaches: “Those who approach the sacrament of Penance obtain pardon from God’s mercy for the offense committed against him, and are, at the same time reconciled with the Church which they have wounded by their sins and which by charity, by example, and by prayer labors for their conversion” CCC #1422. Find more here…
CHURCH Policy: ALL who seek this sacrament must be Baptized Catholic, or make a Profession of Faith, and then be properly prepared.
As a Catholic youth or adult, this process is as easy as making a good Examination of Conscience. Regular Confessions are Saturdays 3-4PM or by appointment.
|Click below to begin formal preparation for the sacrament.|
- About the Sacrament of Confession (USCCB documents)
- Reconciliation and Penance by St. John Paul II (longer document)
- Rich in Mercy by St. John Paul II (longer document)
- Confession video of Venerable Fulton Sheen (about 33 min video)
- The Power of Confession by Father Mike Schmitz (about 9 min video)
- I Confess by Life Teen (5 min video)