A Warm WELCOME to our NEW Bishop Edward C. Malesic! He remains in our prayers and thoughts as he begins ministering to our diocese as our new pastoral shepherd.
Click on COVID-19 Updates under the “Welcome!” tab above for Parish Mass Guidelines and more.
EXCITING NEWS FOR Parish Life Night !!
- In-person classes begin on September 16, Wednesday, 6:30-7:30 PM.
- Virtual classes will be made available to those choosing to stay home by Friday following Wednesday’s class.
- Children can be registered in ParishSOFT. Click here.
- Forms and more information can be found on the Education page of this website. Click here.
- There will be a pick-up scheduled on Wednesday, September 9th, for registered families.
- Fees can be paid online through Nativity’s Faith Direct account. Click here.
- Monthly supply pick-ups will be available in the narthex. Emails sent to participating families.
A special THANK YOU to those parishioners who graciously donated the funds to purchase items for families and teachers this year including Bibles, United States Catechism for Adults, Prayer Boards, tablets and tripods for each catechist, and other supplies.
Welcome to Nativity’s
40th Annual Spaghetti Dinner!
|PICK-UP ONLY at your chosen time|
|NO DINE-IN – Walk-in ordering is available|
Adult Dinner: spaghetti with or without homemade sauce, 2 meatballs, salad, bread, and dessert
Child Dinner: spaghetti with or without homemade sauce, 1 meatball, salad, bread, and dessert
LOCATION close to Home
Ohio Catholic FCU is now on the corner of Killian and S. Arlington – Please consider visiting our friends about your current or up-coming financial needs. Check Out the CURRENT Special Offers for Nativity of the Lord Jesus Parishioners!
Mission Statement: We are Nativity of the Lord Jesus Parish located in Akron Ohio, a Roman Catholic Church providing a gathering place for all in the name of Jesus Christ. We encourage the participation of each individual for the betterment of the parish and community. We seek to give birth to Jesus Christ in the hearts of all people through loving service, Christian example, and Spiritual growth.