Come discover the mystery hidden in the Angel of God Prayer and feel the joy of angels all around us in this interactive presentation with Terrie Baldwin from the Evangelization Office in the Diocese of Cleveland.
January 16 (Wednesday)
Adults and children welcome
Evidence of a Soul from Medical Studies
January 23 (Wednesday)
6:30-8PM – Holy Family Room
This is a father/son event!
Talks will include:
– A special address from Bishop Perez
– National Speaker Chris Padgett
– More than half a dozen other prominent local speakers
It’s not all talk! The conference also includes;
– Mass (5pm, counts for Sunday) and opportunity for reconciliation
– Meals; continental breakfast, executive sandwich-wrap lunch, Texas BBQ and Pizza social after Mass.
– Sports; basketball (3 point contest and team tournament), corn hole (open and team tournament)
– Activities; RC car challenge, Kahoot, origami
This is a unique first-time event designed to educate, stimulate conversations between parents and their teen boys, advance relationships and deepen faith. If you have two high school boys then you have twice the reasons to attend!
The young men choose to attend three of these incredible sessions;
Science and Religion – “God or Unicorn?”
Dating and Relating – “What is a Woman?”
Theology of the Body – “Human Love in the Divine Plan”
Culture and You – “How to be Catholic in this World”
Career Discernment – “Figuring Out My Life”
Overcoming Challenges – “Stress and a Sense of Self”
|Nativity of the Lord Jesus – Akron||6:00 pm – 6:45 pm|
|St. Francis De Sales – Portage Lakes||6:00 pm – 6:45 pm|
|Saint Sebastian – Akron||7:00 pm – 7:30 pm|