FREE Missalettes for pick-up at the Parish Office (Keep these to use at home or church.)
All Masses/Liturgies suspended thru May 24th.
Plus, enjoy this NEW Video Documentary on Divine Mercy by the KofC
- Get the most current COVID-19 updates from the Ohio Catholic Bishops and the Diocese of Cleveland regarding Parish practices.
- Prayer from Pope Francis and Consecration Renewal of our Nation to Our Lady.
- Something for your entire family on FORMED. It is a free subscription. Please take advantage of this site.
- MAGNIFICAT is sharing a FREE online version of their Mass Readings, Reflections, plus Morning, Evening, and Night Prayers for your spiritual growth while you are unable to attend Mass in your parish.
- Dr. Scott Hahn is now sharing his Quarantined Catholic Hub for FREE.
- Daily Mass streamed from the Diocese of Cleveland.
- Daily Mass streamed from Bishop Robert Barron’s chapel in the Archdiocese of Los Angeles.
- Fr. Ryan Mann offers a series of short inspirational reflections to help us cope with the health crisis.
- Also, click on our LINKS tab for other great Catholic resources.
- PFLAUM Gospel Weeklies online resources for students in grades preschool – jr. high
Even in this time of uncertainty,
the Victory and Glory of the RISEN CHRIST
reigns over ALL. Behold, He makes All Things NEW!
Priest and Founder of Knights of Columbus to be Beatified!
Enjoy the NEW Video Series from the KofC Into The Breach.
LOCATION of the Catholic Federal Credit Union
Ohio Catholic FCU is now on the corner of Killian and S. Arlington – Please consider visiting our friends about your current or up-coming financial needs. Check Out the CURRENT Special Offers for Nativity of the Lord Jesus Parishioners!
Mission Statement: We are Nativity of the Lord Jesus Parish located in Akron Ohio, a Roman Catholic Church providing a gathering place for all in the name of Jesus Christ. We encourage the participation of each individual for the betterment of the parish and community. We seek to give birth to Jesus Christ in the hearts of all people through loving service, Christian example, and Spiritual growth.